Approximately one hour by bus from Tehran.
Mausoleum of Imamzada Saleh son of Imam Musa al-Kadhim, peace be upon him.
Animal zoo on the way to Shimran.
Tomb of Abu Loolu
The Tombs of the infallible imams’ children in Qom
Here are some of them:
1) The pure tombs of Zaynab, Maymoona and Umm Muhammad, the daughters of Imam Muhammad at-Taqiy (al-Jawad).[He is the ninth Imam of the Shia.] They have been buried beside the holy tomb of Lady Fatima al-Ma’ssooma (s).
2) The tomb of Musa al-Mubarqa’, the son of Imam Muhammad at-Taqiy (s) (in Chihil Akhtaran (forty stars) Quarter).
3) The tomb of Shahzada[ Shahzada means the son of the Shah. The Iranians often call the imams and their sons as “shah”.] Ahmad, the son of Musa al-Mubarqa’ (beside his father’s tomb).
4) The graveyard of Chihil Akhtaran (beside the shrine of Musa al-Mubarqa’).
5) Imamzada[Imamzada means the son of the imam.] Sultan Muhammad Shareef (in Chahar Mardan Street).
6) Imamzada Hamza bin Musa (opposite to Kuhna Square in Azar Street).
7) Imamzada Ahmad bin Musa (beside Shahzada Ahmad).
8) Shahzada Ibraheem and Shahzada Muhammad, grandsons of Imam Musa al-Kadhim (s) (in Shahzada Ibraheem Street).
9) Imamzada Ahmad bin Qassim (at the end of Mu’allim Street).
10) Shahzada Sayyid Ali (at the end of Bajak Street, near Jihad Square).
11) Imamzada Sayyid Sarbakhsh (in Azar Street after Kuhna Square-opposite to Chihil Akhtaran).
12) Shahzada Nasir, one of Imam Hasan’s grandsons (opposite to Imam Hasan Askari Mosque).
13) Chahar (four) Imamzada, Imam Zaynulaabideen’s grandsons (at the end of Bajak Street).
14) Imamzada Khak Faraj (at the end of Imam Musa as-Sadr Street-Khak Faraj Quarter).
15) Imamzada Shah Jamal (Arak Highway, near Salarya).
16) Imamzada Abu Ahmad, one of Muhammad bin al-Hanafiyya’s grandsons (between Shah Sayyid Ali and Chahar Imamzada-15 Khurdad Street).
17) Imamzada Ali bin Ja’far (at the end of Chahar Mardan Street-near Golzar Shuhada’).
18) Shahzada Hadi and Shahzada Mahdi (in Jamkaran).
19) Imamzada Tayyib and Imamzada Tahir (on the side of Qom-Saraja Highway).
20) Shahzada Ja’far Ghareeb (Jamkaran crossroad- near Baqee’ Graveyard).
21) Imamzada Zayd (opposite to the tomb of Musa al-Mubarqa’).
22) The tombs of Bagh Gombad Sabz-the garden of the green dome (tombs of the walis of Qom from the dynasty of Ali as-Safiy- opposite to the shrine of Ali bin Ja’far).
Tombs of the Ulama and Narrators in Qom
In this graveyard there are many tombs of great narrators (of traditions) like Zakariyya bin Adam and some of bani Babwayh and tombs of famous ulama like al-Mirza al-Qommi. These tombs are about to be obliterated because the government has made streets in the graveyard without paying any attention to the tombs. In fact the government has intended to remove the graveyard totally.